About Centre For Management Studies
Centre for Management Studies has been established in the year 2001 and located in Bhubaneswar. The institute has been approved by the AICTE and affiliated by the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT). NABAJYOTI CHARITABLE TRUST (NCT), founded by the great visionary Late Kamini Kanta Patnaik, founded the Orissa Engineering College (OEC) in 1986. The institute has been also recognised by the HRD of Ministry, India. The institute has been provided with modern facilities for the students.
Faculty of Centre for Management Studies plays an important role in the institute. The faculty has a reach knowledge and experience all the industrial and practical knowledge for the students making easy study. The faculty and the staff are trained for the teaching only. The students get help from the faculty in all aspects like academics, researches, projects etc… The faculty have the responsibility of helping and taking care of the students academics. Some of the senior faculty are,
- Srita Bhol, Principal In-charge; B.Tech. MBA, Ph.D. (Marketing).
- Jyoti Ranjan Mohanty, Associate Professor (HR & Humanity); M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D. (Eco), LLB, PG Dip. In IR and PM, PG Dip. In J & MC.
- Biswajit Prasad Chhatoi, Assistant Professor (Finance); M.Com, MFC.
- Tulika Singh, Assistant Professor (HR); MA, PGDCA, MBA, Ph.D.
- M.K. Nanda, Assistant Professor (Marketing & Retailing); MBA.
No Reviews found for this college.