The admission criteria in Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta is as follows
- Applicants should be a graduate (10+2+3 or 4) with minimum aggregate of 50 %.
- Applicants who all are reserved category should have minimum of 45% marks.
- Applicants should be having the valid score in CAT/MAT.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on CAT score and academic performance provided they achieve the following minimum section-wise and overall CAT 2011 percentile scores
- Total score of a candidate will be computed out of 100;
- Shortlisted candidates based on the above criteria will be appearing for the GDPI which also has a written component. The short listing will be based on merit in each category. Minimum qualification on the above mentioned criteria would not automatically shortlist the candidate for the next level.
Various Specialisations and Courses offered by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta are
- PGP (Marketing Management)
- PGP (Finance Management)
- PGP (Operations Management)
- PGP (HR Management)
- PGP (Information Technology)
- MBA Executive
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta has been ranked #8 in the Asia-Pacific region by QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2012
- The institute has been ranked #2 in India by The Week Hansa Research Best Courses and Colleges Survey 2012
- The institute has been ranked #2 in Top 50 Business Schools in India by Business Today 2012
- The institute has been ranked #3 in India by CNBC-TV18 2012
- The institute has been Positioned in Super League 1 cluster in Business Standard 2012
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED