NALSAR University of Law
The institute NALSAR University of Law is residential University which is established in the year 1998 under the National Academy Of Legal studies And research University Act of Andhra Pradesh state legislature.
- Our institute is approved by UGC
- Our university has committed Faculty
- There is a very good state of the art facilities
- Our institute also have partnerships with world-renowned institutions
- There is also an excellent Placement Record
They are Brilliant and very skilled to clear the doubts of the students both within and outside the class room. Faculty of NALSAR University of Law are qualified from different universities across the globe and are specialists in the management. NALSAR University of Law has one of the best faculties available in India with both experience in teaching and industry working. They are well experienced, high qualified and knowledge faculty. The faculty members are very much caring for their students that they teach to them in various methods to make them understand easily.
Some of them are
- Roll plays
- Case study analysis
- Field work
- Guest lecturer series
- Co- circular activities
- Group discussion
- Project work
- Research work and many more…
Some of the top faculty members of our institute NALSAR University of Law are
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice B.Prakash Rao (Retd.) – Adjunct Professor
- Prof. (Dr) Faizan Mustafa – Vice-Chancellor and many more…
No Reviews found for this college.