The admission criteria in Pragati Maha Vidyalaya is as follows
- Applicants should be a graduate (10+2+3 or 4) with minimum aggregate of 50 %.
- Should have a valid score in CAT; MAT/XAT/CMAT.
- Purchase the Application Form by paying the required amount;
- Submit the duly filled Application Form;
- Appear for the entrance examination; group discussion and personnel interview as per the given schedule
- Need a MAT/Cat/XAT/CMAT score card. (if any)
- Once the Admission Formalities are completed; then deposit the required fee.
- Commencement of classes will be according to schedule which will be informed accordingly.
Various Specialisations and Courses offered by Pragati Maha Vidyalaya are
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (HR)
- MBA (Production & Operations Management)
- MBA (Media Management
- The institute Pragati Maha Vidyalaya is ranked 26th among top 50 MCA colleges in India.
The institute Pragati Maha Vidyalaya is ranked as 8th in south India.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED