The admission criteria in Rai Business School is as follows
- Applicants should be a graduate (10+2+3 or 4) with minimum aggregate of 55 %.
- Should have a valid score in CAT; MAT and XAT.
- Purchase the Application Form by paying the required amount;
- Submit the duly filled Application Form;
- Appear for the entrance examination; group discussion and personnel interview as per the given schedule
- Need a MAT/Cat/XAT score card.
- Once the Admission Formalities are completed; and then deposit the required fee.
- Commencement of classes will be according to schedule which will be informed accordingly.
Various Specialisations and Courses offered by NIU are
- MBA (Dual Specialisation)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (HR)
- Rai Business School is the 10 top most colleges in Delhi
- RBS rated as A++ by the Business School Survey .
- Gold A+++ B-School Category.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED